Monday, October 18, 2010

my second trib 2 sawady...

yesterday was beutiful.I went 2 Alsawady with my friends............ahhhhhhhhh should I write in English??
MST  said::yub= (
I have idea=)
It was great day first we went 2 beach an i say ohhhhh finaly im free with out constraint.Then we went 2 alulu hibermarkit i know it is boring but i enjoy it because i went with my friends^_^
Then i went 2 (top not shop)an i buy berfume 2 my brother (MOH)


Realy it was beautiful days an i will never 4 get it*_*

7 comments:

  1. hi,,
    I agree with you 100% because i was with you all the time ..
    It is trip that we will not forget it ..
    Thanks friend for the nice blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. شو هالمقالة الحلوووووة بصراحة نايس وشكل الكاتب عنده اسلوب في الكتابة نتمنالج المزيد من التميز والتقدم

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW..
    hi dearly
    the word's or the sound look like you
    enjoyed the trip and you had lot of fun
    i'm so glad to know that
    enjoy your life and keep smiling
    best wish's
    ur cousin

    ReplyDelete
  4. im happy when i see your comments cousin
    realy i enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks alot sister for this nic topic I realy enjoy about it. Also, your writing looks very good. Finaly, I will be waiting yours topics and good luck.

    ReplyDelete